Friday, February 17, 2012

Reflection:
1, I strongly agree with this. For example my mom has a job as a journalist and doesn't earn much money, but she enjoys it. The aim of the work is to succeed in it and you can't if you don't enjoy it. And you also feel better in something which you enjoy than something you can't. I like playing football and I feel more comfortable than playing basketball because i love football but not basket ball.


2, I think it was around 70% interest and 30% based on income potential, because I love doing math and learning about economics and finance. When I was little, I was on the top of the class in math and it still  is the same. That's where I got my passion for math from. However, life isn't all about fun. I was also hoping for a high income, from which the 30% came from.  A stock broker earns about 250000 dollars a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment